Welcome to Take Two of June’s Secret Subject Swap! This week, us 12 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in our own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts! YAY!
My subject is What is the most daring thing you ever did? It was submitted by http://BakingInATornado.com <--LOVE HER! THE ORIGINATOR! Here goes:
- Having children. Seriously this takes major cojones! It's the most difficult thing in the world and you are always learning. You never really know what you are doing and sometimes it involves blunt objects or legos on the floor. Exploding diarrhea and various trips to the ER because some parent thought it was a good idea to send their child to school with pink eye or strep throat or a stomach virus. Dangerous.
- Buying a house. C'mon this has to be one of the most daring adventures in your life that you make and the most financially unstable decision ever. Something is always needs fixing and sometimes a hurricane uproots your tree and you end up shelling out your mortgage to remove it before the neighbor has a major heart attack. But then you realize the neighbors poison ivy is growing in your backyard and YES NOW I CAN COUNTER COMPLAIN! Remove that ish! (Sorry I got off track)
- What about roller coasters? Those are pretty frikin scary and daring. You put your trust and life into these things that can just malfunction at anytime. I usually go on all of them and 99% of the time realize I'm not so smart right before it drops on that first hill. I tug at the restraints. I look for a fast exit. I think to myself, why haven't I written a will yet? I close my eyes the while time. Get off. Scared as hell and do it again. Why do I torture myself? Bc I'm bad ass probably.
- How about getting in a car? That's pretty scary and daring. Don't look at my DMV record either, you might feel like you shouldn't be in a car with me anymore.
- I've tried marijuana, that's not daring, it's therapeutic and fattening.
- Relationships are also pretty daring but let's not go there right now.
- I've not come home during high school, pretty daring and stupid, ask my mom.
Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:
Baking In A Tornado
blogspot.com Searching for Sanity
com Black Sheep Mom
Indian American Mom
blogspot.com/ Daily Dose of Damn
Working Mom's "Whoas"
Akashic Aisles: The Basement View
blogspot.com The Pursuit of Normal
Evil Joy Speaks